If you have belly fat building up around your midriff it is not a good sign. You need to address this matter by adjusting your diet. Here are some tips for combating belly fat.
1. Include more fiber in your diet. If your digestive tract is bloated or constipated it can cause your tummy to become distended. Eat more fiber in the form of grains, flax seeds and vegetables. When matter is cleaned out of the digestive tract it makes you look thinner.
2. Drink more water. The colon needs to flush out toxins and the best way to do this is drink sixty four ounces of water which is equal to eight eight ounce glasses of water a day. Never wait until you are thirsty to drink as that means you are already dehydrated.
3. Eat food rich in magnesium. This includes beets, raisins, dates and soybeans. These help fight a variety of cancers and help keep your muscles operating without pain so you can reduce that belly fat. Magnesium also helps calm your nerves which in turn can help prevent anxious overeating.
4. Eat foods rich in folic acid. This includes orange juice and spinach. You will be able to exercise long without getting exhausted if you get enough of this nutrient.
5. Get enough Vitamin D. In order to lead a healthy life you need to supplement your diet with at least 1200 milligrams of Vitamin D a day.
6. Take two Baby Aspirin every day. This is one way to help sweep cholesterol and fat out of the system. It helps prevent belly swelling and fat building up around the midriff.
7. Drink black coffee. Drinking black coffee helps the intestines to eliminate waste. Drinking up to three cups a day can help keep the waistline trim and also provide you with the stimulation and stamina that you need to sustain exercising for a long time.
8. Eat foods with next to no calories. Foods with no calories are called zero calorie foods and include lettuces and berries. These foods have almost no calories in them. They are also rich in antioxidants and help keep you from gaining weight.
9. Eat whole grains. Eating grains can help flush fat and cholesterol out of the intestines. Quinoa, spelt and bulgur are good choices.
10. Drink rice or soy milk instead of milk. Even the slightest of milk allergies has been known to distend a stomach and produce gas and inflammation that can make you look fatter than you are.
How to Combat Belly Fat
via Lose Weight Home http://losing-weight-home.blogspot.com/2013/10/how-to-combat-belly-fat.html